More questions from the book:
- Why don’t aged beef simply rot or spoil?
- Why do physical scares last for a last lifetime if the cells of your body are replaced every 7 years?
- Why is a bird native to North America named after the country of Turkey?
- How can Chinese companies ship products sold on eBay (and other similar sites) to the other side of the world (North America and Europe) for less than $1?
- Why are some fruits sour or spicy if their purpose is to get eaten and have their seeds spread?
- Where are all the baby pigeons and where are all the dead pigeons?