The submission deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting submissions. If you have submitted a manuscript, we will be getting back to you within 14 days.
Filibooks is a family-owned publishing house. We invite all writers with unpublished and original manuscripts in English to submit their manuscripts to us by the end of January for our spring publishing round.
- Submissions must be formatted in Times New Roman, 12 point font
- All works must be submitted to email@example.com, with [submission: name, title] in the subject line.
- Your manuscript should be attached to the email as both a .doc/.docx and a .pdf
- Please add a cover letter for your work (500 words) and a brief bio (100 words) in the body of the email
- We welcome both short stories*, novellas and novels
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please let us know immediately if the work is selected for publication elsewhere
*short stories will be published in anthologies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to your submission
The Submission Deadline: 1st of February 2017.