When you are done reading:
• You will know what preparations you should make before an interview (chapter 1).
• You will know and have prepared for the 29 standard questions of any interview (chapter 2).
• You will have seen and read answers for 27 curveball questions and know how to handle curveball questions in general (chapter 3).
• You will be smarter about asking questions in an interview and you will have been given 17 samples questions ready to be asked (chapter 4).
• You will also know more about the importance of body language and you will be able to use this new knowledge to your advantage in the interview (chapter 5).
• You will also know what to do after the interview is over, from courtesy e-mails to callback preparations (chapter 6).
• And you will know how to negotiate the highest salary possible (chapter 7).